Bataan Military Academy is located at 8001 Mountain Road place NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110. The school is one of the best and also provides the best education and training to its students. The school was established on 2006 by Shelby Dawson-Tallchief. It is a Public Charter School. Currently, the principal of the school is Captain Jan Zink.
Bataan Military Academy is co-educational school. The school aims to create honor, courage and commitment youths who can uphold the sanctity of their country. The school is named after Bataan death March tragedy. The school prepares students to face the college so the school usually provides training to prepare its students for college. The school provides training on Pride and Preparation, Respect and Responsibility, Integrity and Intellect, Dialogue and Dedication and Enthusiasm and Excellence. The school also teaches U.S. Navy’s standard, “Honor, Courage, and Commitment.”
The school provides training for students from 9th grade to 12th grade. The school doesn’t tolerate cheating, stealing and hiding the truth and doesn’t provide help for those students who steals cheats and lies. Students are also allowed to take courses in Advanced Mathematics and AP classes via online high school curriculum. The school also provides one of the unique subjects for its unique students, i.e, Naval Science. Bataan Cadets also needs to have Physical Training every Wednesday.
|Address||5555 McLeod Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110, United|
The school assures the parents that their children will be in a safe and clean inside school. The school provides subjects which very necessary for the students of 9th to 12th grade. The subjects which include in the school are:
- Foreign Language
The school provides extra-curricular activities only to those students who gets minimum 2.5-grade point average(GPA) as to be eligible to participate in extra-curricular activities and Bataan sponsored activities. The extra-curricular activities which are included in the school are :
- performing Art
- World Language
- Secure children activity note.
- Sports Field
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Multi-purpose Room
- Outdoor Learning Room
- Music Room
- Performing stage
- Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Boys Summer Camp
- Girls Summer Camp
- Navy Learning Camp
- Educational Tour
- The student is needed to submit two letters of recommended by minimum two personals before he/she applies for the school
- A student essay of minimum (two-pages) needs to be submitted before he/she applies for the school
- If the student is in a gifted program or Special Education then he/she needs to bring a copy of IEP.
- The student needs to have good behavior and manner.
- The parents should check the regular notes of the students.
- The student needs to pass the entrance given by the school.
- The student needs to respect the elders and the younger ones.
- The student should not bully anyone present in the school.
- The student also needs to face an interview with the principal.
The students & parents handbook and application form can be found here.
For more information please check here
For any admission related queries reach out to:
Mr. Aaron Hawkins, Admissions Director
- Admissions Phone:
- Toll-Free Admissions: